Position: Art Director
Location: Saudi Arabia
Industry: Marketing & Communications
To be responsible for devising original, strategically sound persuasive concepts for both existing accounts and pitches. Work with copywriting resource where appropriate to ensure approved copy is accurately translated into visuals and artwork.
Head of Art / Creative Director
▪ Attend briefing sessions and discuss Brand Footprint, Selling Strategy and purpose of the brief with the Account Director or appropriate member of the Account team.
▪ Identify when any additional information is needed and proactively ensure this is provided by the account team.
▪ Create appropriate concepts, either working alone or with a Creative Partner.
▪ On approval of concept by account team and client take the job to an appropriate level of finish for each consecutive next stage.
▪ Take responsibility for overseeing and quality control of amends in light of clients’ brief.
▪ Liaise with Creative Services to produce visuals as required.
▪ Source stock shots or original photography.
▪ Oversee photographic shoots and briefing of illustrations. Oversee TVC shoots and have a working knowledge of cinematography and post production.
▪ Sign off finished artwork.
▪ Digitally savvy is a must
▪ Ensure professional presentation of concepts.
▪ Maintain effective communication with all relevant internal and external contacts.
▪ Keep abreast of both competitor creative work and market developments in areas of interest to client accounts.
▪ Manage own time and output in line with deadline and budgetary requirements of the job.
▪ Where appropriate work with other Agency departments to identify potential award winning campaigns with the aim of winning awards.
Skills & Experience
▪ Creative flair, which may manifest itself in many ways eg: empathy, insight and inspirational problem solving.
▪ Flexibility and willingness to react quickly to the changing demands of the business.
▪ The ability to understand of the various target audiences for whom material is being prepared.
▪ Good presentation skills.
▪ Good typography and design skills.
▪ Attention to detail.
▪ Open and friendly personality.