Retail Operations Manager
Position: Retail Operations Manager
- Manage all retail operations within Saudi Arabia
- Plan and implement strategies to meet sales targets
- Ensure compliance of company and franchisors operating procedures
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in multi-store retail operations
- Minimum 3 Experience in multi-store franchise operations
- Bachelor’s degree in relative fields
- Fluency in English
- Ensure that all stores are staffed at all times.
- Develop and implement Employee operations manuals to store personnel and help to provide employee training when necessary.
- accurately estimate the needs of each store location and work with the store personnel to solve conflicts,
- Ensure that scheduling needs are met and assist in improving employee performance and retention. This involves periodic site visits to check employee performance and gauge customer satisfaction.
- Control cost and forecast sales figures and inventory requirements for each location through periodic inventory analysis for each store and using that analysis coupled with sales figures to determine the optimal stock levels.
- Develop and implement ordering protocols to optimize store stock to build sales figures without overstocking or understocking.
- Ensure accurate inventory management and stock movement and eliminate errors and/or fraud
- Develop, implement and maintain visual merchandising manuals and store layout standards to ensure a positive and consistent store experience.
- Constantly review store sales numbers, cost of inventory, operational expenses and inventory loss to determine whether the store is meeting its goals.
- Develop a plan to how each location could change in order to maximize profits and reduce loss at the store level.