Position: Design Manager (汽车动力总成产品)
1. Technical and personnel management of design activities in China.
2. Active involvement in resolving specific technical problems. Primary focus on process optimization, and implementation of corporate goals.
3. Resource planning, and budgeting responsibility for the design division in China.
4. Expertise in reviewing of and compliance with contracts for the design divisions in China.
5. Lead the design division to correctly and efficiently implement the product development process (HIPE).
6. Documentation and dissemination of standards.
7. Technical responsibility to secure new projects.
8. Technical discussions with customers and suppliers.
9. Identify training needs for the organization and plan their implementation.
10.Facilitate/coach, provide direction, manage changes.
11.Generate assembly and detail drawings for Prototype and Current Production.
12.Design and detail new fixtures, gages, and tooling.
13.UGNX Solid Modeling experience is required. CATIA & Pro E experience is preferred.
14.Ensure that the base-level mechanical, electrical, magnetic, and hydraulic physics are understood, modeled, and validated for the product design.
15.Ensure that a thorough and accurate DFMEA is prepared early in the development process.
16.Ensure that accurate tolerance stack-ups are prepared both for dimensional and geometric tolerances.
17.Ensure that the product design meets the cost target set forth by the customer.
18.Ensure that the materials used in the product design are appropriate for the application and do not violate any customer
1. Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering.
2. 5-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the automotive field.
3. Ability to translate complex customer performance specifications into robust cost-effective product designs.
4. Knowledge of AIAG Quality System Requirements;
5. Knowledge of ISO17025 Laboratory System Requirements;
6. Experience and expertise in building, leading, and motivating teams.
7. Understands expertise in personnel management and development.
8. In-depth knowledge and experience with APQP product development process application.
9. Very good knowledge of English, ideally also good knowledge of German.
10.International experience/intercultural experience in dealing with Europeans.