Position: motorsport specialist
- Responsible for creation and supervision of the yearly event/branding concept, including selection of event agency and other involved vendors.
- Responsible for all related cost and revenue calculations/handling/documentation, according to
internal purchasing, accounting and controlling guidelines.
- Responsible for entire hospitality arrangements, including venues, setup, catering, entertainment
- Responsible for production of all event and client related communication/marketing material.
- Responsible for organization and supervision of all relevant client travel arrangements.
- Direct superior of PCCA Assistant (Intern).
- Deputy of Motorsport Manager.
- Bachelor degree or above with major in marketing, economics or related major
- Excellent Chinese and English
- Knowledge of automotive industry or Advertising/Media is a plus
- Good command of Microsoft Office, SAP, Lotus Notes
- Experience in event organization