- To identify, assess and reduce operational and financial risk
- Inform and Influence Management Understanding of Operational Risk
- Contribute to the execution of the annual Operational Risk Management Self-Assessment
- Manages all aspects of the 1st Line of Defense day-to-day Operational Risk Management function
- Performing through studies of business processes for areas under audit
- Performing specific audit tests, drawing conclusions and developing audit procedures
- Determining compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Perform process risk assessment to identify high risk areas for audit;
- Follow-up and verify the corrective actions with action owners;
- To make sure assets are adequately safeguarded and whether policies, plans, and procedures are complied.
- Identify, research and present opportunities, including federal , state and local tax credits and incentives;
- Work in collaboration with other tax teams including tax planning, compliance, provision and various external tax resources;
- strategic tax planning and compliance in Greater China Region to ensure the most efficient tax structure
- Prepare tax analysis and assist with tax audit
Monitor group inter-company transactions and identify possible TP exposure
Critical Skills and Personal Attributes
- Over 15 years working in the area of finance and accounting
- With rich experience in accounting, internal control in large manufacturing enterprises
- Familiar with tax and finance regulations, internal control practices
- Excellent financial analytical skills
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
- Participate in SAP on-line and well versed in SAP R/3, SCALA & UF ERP system.