Report to : CFO
Team Structure: 2 application specialist; 2 infrastructure; 4 IT Support; 2 project specialist; 1 team assistant; 1 operation manager; 1 project manager
· Coordinating, managing and planning development work on new IT systems and on new or actualized software. Coordinating related activities among internal and external departments.
· Coordinating, agreeing and advocating all measures in devising and assessing IT component development proposals (e.g. introducing new SAP modules into the existing VCRA SAP landscape).
· Coordinating and managing budget estimations, cost optimization, requirement documents for purchasing sourcing (e.g. blue prints) for all IT projects related to VCRA.
· Coordinating all measures in implementation of functional assignments by lower-level staff and monitoring them in terms of quality and scheduling. Defining goals for subordinate functions. Tracking and assessing the implementation and definition of optimization measures.
· Coordinating and monitoring all measures to agree projects across the internal and external partners involved.
· Coordinating and monitoring the IT budget of VCRA. Commissioning and monitoring corrective action in the event of non-conformance.
· Approval of functional, organizational and administrative proposals in matters relating to his/her role.
· Coordinating all measures to draw up proposals and implement rules and standards for the deployment of new techniques and technologies in support of VCRA’s work.
· - Carrying out specific duties related to the post-holder's role according to his/her skills and experience.
- Specifying and monitoring environmental and health and safety measures.
- Advising other business units and third parties (VW AG/subsidiaries/cooperation partners) on request and in consultation with the parties concerned.
· Bachelor and above, major in technical related
· Alternatively technical education and 8+ years working experience in automotive IT development
· Good business acumen. Distinctive capability in motivating coworkers
· with competence, experience and profound knowledge. Distinctive capability to build up personal network within the IT departments of VGC.
· Working experience (in years):
· 8+years working experience in automotive IT Development department.
· Experience in automobile industry.
Remarks (Language, IT-Knowledge, Certificates etc.):
· Good command of at least two of the following languages German, English and / or Chinese.
· MS-Office-Knowledge especially Excel, Power Point, Outlook