Position: Technical Project Leader Design (动力总成产品)
1. This position has direct supervision requirements; it is intended to be the primary source for all Product Design and Development.
l Ensure that the product design meets the intended function defined by the customer specification.
2. Ensure that the base-level mechanical, electrical, magnetic, and hydraulic physics are understood, modeled, and validated for the product design.
3. Ensure that a thorough and accurate DFMEA is prepared early in the development process.
4. Ensure that the product design meets the cost target set forth by the customer.
5. Ensure that the materials used in the product design are appropriate for the application and do not violate any customer requirements.
6. Direct the activities of the Development Technician and ensure that they are properly trained to do an effective job.
7. Ensure that the Account Manager, Mfg. Engineer, and Quality Engineer are involved early in the development process.
8. Ensure that DFM and DFA techniques are employed early in the development process.
9. Plan and Execute Design of Experiments (DOE) as necessary to support root-cause analysis.
10.Analyze test data to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications..
11.Perform other duties as assigned from manager.
1. Bachelor’s degree in BS Degree in Automotive, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electrical/Electronic, hydraulic, or automotive engineering.
2. 5-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. Ability to visualize three dimensional features and geometry.
4. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
5. Ability to publish clear, concise, and accurate Engineering Reports.
6. Ability to translate complex customer performance specifications into robust cost-effective product designs.
7. Ability to understand the magnetic, electronic, and hydraulic physics that define the forces acting in hydraulic solenoid-valve system.
8. Knowledge of AIAG Quality System Requirements;
9. Knowledge of ISO17025 Laboratory System Requirements;
10.German is a must, English is a plus;
11.Willing to travel oversea and domestic.