XXX Lasers is a leading designer and manufacturer of fiber lasers for use in laser cutting, welding and marking applications in a wide range of industries. XXX Lasers exports its products globally, and has its major business operations, including Research and Development, Manufacturing, and Product Marketing located in Southampton and Rugby, UK, with additional Sales and Customer Support locations in Asia and North America. XXX Lasers are introducing key new products at pace and this role is critical to the success of these new product implementations and growth plans.
The primary focus of the role will be to lead, drive and coach the Sales team in China and maximize sales revenue and market share for XXX Lasers in China, according to business plan through a mix of identifying new sales opportunities and developing new and existing key accounts. The role will work closely with the General Manager for China as well as the VP Business Line CW and the VP Business Line Pulsed in UK.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Achieve the quarterly / annual sales target set for the region.
· Develop sales channels in China and provide leadership to exceed established revenue targets and market share goals.
· Develop, document and execute short and long term sales plans for regional areas of responsibility.
o Set goals, manage/track results & performance
o Develop a credible monthly forecast for China
o Understand competition and effectively position XXX to succeed
· Actively capture salient market, competitor and customer information, providing input to the Business Lines to create a full understanding of market dynamics in China
· Maintaining customer relationships in line with Business Line strategy and key account management
· Maintaining & managing Salesforce for XXX China ensuring accurate records on contacts, visits, opportunities, etc.
· Forecasting sales by customer and product type each month and each quarter by value and units.
· Managing lasers for evaluation to build future sales funnels. Ensuring lasers are used efficiently and to maximum effect.
· Supporting marketing communication activity through exhibitions, seminars, telephone calling, internet searches and other PR activities agreed with XXX in the UK.
· Creating launch plans for new product introductions into the territory.
· Providing leadership, coaching and guidance to the XXX sales team in China.
· Supporting local distribution by acting as sales manager and mentor to distribution sales staff. Setting up training, ensuring they have the right materials and process, setting sales targets and ensuring action plans are in place to keep the channel to the target.
· 10+ years experience of industrial laser sales or fibre lasers and Account Management in China. Although significant experience of selling solid-state lasers within other industries would be considered.
· Experience of managing large, complex accounts.
· IT literate, strong knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· A sound business finance awareness
· Experience of leading a regional sales team within a global, industrial organisation
· Degree qualified in a related field.
· Proficient English language communication skills
· Able to balance the interest of their customers with the best interests of xxx at large.
· Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing in both local and English languages, with the ability to discuss complex, commercial issues with staff at all levels.
· Team player who can demonstrate team and individual development skills, including coaching, with an open and supporting approach.
· Able to foster a respectful, fair and consistent environment, leading by example.
· Able to work with internal cross functional teams, including product marketing, applications, marketing communications, logistics.
· Self resilient, is able to adapt and be flexible in a change oriented, fast paced environment
· Self starter with high levels of drive, perseverance and self motivation.
· Motivated by successful achievement of collective and personal targets.
· Analytical skills set, comfortable discussing financials, forecasts, etc.
· Can demonstrate high integrity, discretion and the ability to build trust.
· Ability to work across multiple tasks methodically and efficiently, always delivering on commitments.
· Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice.
· Remains calm and composed under pressure
· 所属行业： 电子技术/半导体/集成电路