Increase revenue, sells products by implementing national sales plans; supervising regional sales managers of Greater China.
International relationships: Operation, Marketing , Other region sales team
External Relationships; Brand Owners, Key account and end user
Dealers;3rd party, like industry association
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Communicate with other departments and HQ, make sure all resource needed locally can be planned
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field is a typical requirement;
Significant work experience in textile or instrument may be substituted for postsecondary education
Specific Knowledge and Skills for the Position
- 10 + years Industry technical sales & support work experience is necessary, textile or instrument, colour management related experience is preferred.
- Good at to lead the team to meet Sales Goals;
- Open and fair, one company team player, Inspiring communication, take initiative;
- To be proactive, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs;
- Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships;
- Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge;
- Developing Budgets;