Ecommerce Sales Manager– World Famous Cosmetic Company
Base in Shanghai
1.Uses available data & insights to provide sound merchandising / marketing / promotional / product optimization recommendations for customers.
Owns the planning and execution of merchandising / marketing / promotional / content plans – plans are crafted in close collaboration with brand/season, digital, customer marketing team.
Establishes business reporting/KPI to ensure progress against objectives and communicates back to the organization.
2. Traces the short, mid and long term growth strategy to develop the Hershey-account(s) partnership and seeks alignment from all relevant areas within the organization to ensure strategy is successfully executed.
3. Owns the Ecommerce revenue/spend plans for assigned account(s); Manages ecommerce-specific DMEs processes for assigned account(s)
4. Manage the on line distributor inventory/order/delivery quality to support business growth
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
1. Education: Bachelor above
2. Education: at least more than 5years experiences in FMCG Company
3. Extensive knowledge of KA management, E-commerce KA management experience will be a plus.
4. Strategy and symmetrically thinking, ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact initiatives.
5. Hands on working attitude.
6. Aptitude for problem solving/quick learning
7. Superb communication skills, including strong oral and presentation skills with the ability to communicate and interact at all levels.
8. Fluent English oral and written