- Develop, implement, and manage sales & marketing strategies to support the business plan.
- Manages sales opportunities through the stages of the selling cycle resulting in improved win rates and improved business cases, achieve sales target, Develop & grow market share.
- Work with key functions of customer (including but not limited to Purchasing, Finance, Logistics) to improve accuracy of forecast and also collect Account Receivables in a timely manner to achieve target DSO.
- Manage the channel and price, support to achieve profit objectives.
- Serve as the strong voice of the customer within the organization, as well as a day-to-day spokesman for the company with the customer and keep in good relationship with customers, insure and improve customer satisfaction.
- Efficient market info and trend feedback to support the company product strategy.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Hands-on PC-based computer skills.
- 10+ years sales & marketing experience with demonstrated record of stability and commitment.
- Knowledge of sales, credit, warranty, and other systems and policies in the China automotive or component market.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented individual, Ability to lead sales team to achieve and exceed goals.
- Strong skills on problem solving, influence and networking.
- Strong people management skills.