• In charge of the preparation of monthly presentation materials for senior management.
• Interfaces with the business units to understand underlying issues.
• Works with country finance to advance finance share service operation. Promotes consolidation and standardization of accounting treatments and procedures at the country level with a strong commitment for continuous improvements
• Assist BU controller to preparation of variance analysis reports for management, the audit committee and the external auditors.
• Utilizing BPC\Outlook Soft to retrieve financial information in support of ad hoc projects and tasks
• Builds financial models to assist in understanding of operational performance and sensitivity to external factors, and analyze strategic portfolio option scenarios (M&A planning)
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related degree.
• CPA preferred
• 8 + years of related experience.
• Advanced Excel skills required.
• Working experience with SAP preferred
• Ability to write reports for senior level management.