- Develop, align, adjust and deploy After Sales product marketing strategies & concepts (such as for PDS, equipment, Oil/Fuel Additives, Tires, Scheduled Maintenance Package) in close cooperation with and supporting the responsible teams in After Sales with the aim to enhance After Sales business performance and increase sales
- Plan, execute, support, adapt and follow-up specific product marketing activities, e.g. provide Parts team marketing support during events, develop marketing material
- Support the development, implementation and follow up of mid and long term market specific After Sales Marketing & Communication concepts to improve After Sales awareness in the market (towards dealers & customers) and the After Sales business, in line with After Sales strategy and China Marketing standards and compliance
- Further develop the After Sales Marketing Guideline, related market specific standards & processes in close cooperation with other AS teams, NMD and Marketing
- Constantly monitor the market situation, development and activities as well as market insight collection mainly via communication with and by visiting the dealers
- Support the dealers in the development of their After Sales Marketing Plans and in the concept development of After Sales Marketing activities
- Capture, consolidate and analyse the After Sales Marketing reports and follow-up
- Fully use the planned AS Marketing budget (specifically for own projects), support the AS Marketing (central) planning & reporting and the development, review, analysis of AS Marketing relevant KPI to measure success of central marketing activities as well as dealer activities
- Support in the planning, execution, adaption and follow-up on AS Marketing related activities (incl. campaigns, conferences/events, trainings, promotions) targeting overall enhancement of customer experience and satisfaction as well as sales and business performance improvement
- Evaluate, select, brief and manage/steer marketing agencies in compliance with the company purchasing guidelines etc.
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Automotive Technology, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 2-3 years with automotive importer.
- Marketing agency with automotive project experience is required.
- Proficient knowledge in MS office, including Word, Excel and Power point;
- Language fluency in English