Title: Manager Parts
- Create and implement Logistics solutions for Parts supply chain in China to cope with the business development and in coordination with future group strategy. Manage and implement continuous improvement measures to improve the quality of logistics service to create higher parts logistics satisfaction. Streamline and optimize processes to create transparency and trade compliance
- Collaborate the cooperation in the Group and Group counterparts on synergy and integration projects. Developing Long Range plan for logistics and warehouse development to implement solutions to cope with the business expansion. (eg. Warehouse expansion, Re-location, Bin location requirements, Racking layout designing etc.)
- The position works closely with the Parts Logistic team to manage and steer the performance of the 3rd Party Logistics service providers to ensure high quality and highly efficient service required by Porsche standard. Create and monitor action plans for improvement in weak areas identified for continuous improvement in operation.
- The position works closely with the Parts Logistic team to analyze and oversee the actual logistic expenses (contracts & billing) to ensure payment transparency and accuracy. Actively investigate and evaluate potential savings by optimizing operational processes.
- The position works closely with the Parts Logistic team to monitor and create action/activity plans in cases of KPI deviation. To regularly review and amend as required all SOP guidelines related to parts logistics.
- Identify and organize other Parts Projects such as DMS integration, 2nd Warehouse strategy, San Bao Parts availability and Parts direct delivery etc. That may be required along with the business development.
- Master degree with major in Automotive Engineering or Logistics related
- 8-10 years working experience in after sales logistics in Automotive industry
- Working experience in international premium car brand is required
- 5 plus years project management, team delegation and coaching
- Good command of SAP and DMS system
- Proficient English both orally and in written