· Manage team effectively to ensure optimum performance
· Needs to show flexibility to work across shifts as required
· Responsible for organizing and improving the team and working environment
· Assist Operations Manager and Planner in planning and control activities across manufacturing ensuring targets can be achieved
· Ensuring team work strictly in accordance with procedures and observe company rules and regulations.
· Work with Engineering to develop programmes and prove processes
· Co-ordinate management of equipment and tooling to optimise manufacturing
· performance and cost Supervise team to ensure general maintenance duties are carried out effectively and machines and working area is kept clean and tidy and assist with machine tool repairs when requested
· Co-ordinate team continuous improvements activities and work aggressively to identify and implement cost saving ideas
· Analyse levels of scrap and rework and identify improvement opportunities
· Any other tasks deemed commensurate with your role by management
· Manage the document of the operation department
· Good knowledge and solid experience in metal welding, etc.
· Good knowledge and over 5 years on production and lean manufacturing.
· Good knowledge on tooling, fixture design and maintenance.
· Good knowledge on using quality measurement tools, like run-out, and other mechanical checking tools.
· It is better having workshop supervisor experience;