· Understands comprehensively bigger roadmaps, business challenges and global initiatives, develop the roadmap and plan of Continuous Improvement.
· Does thorough effective communication, promote Lean culture across all departments/functions, engage people from across the levels for CI.
· Works with each departments to identify opportunities for improvements in all the areas that impact EHS, Quality, Delivery and Cost, coordinates through prioritization to ensure the road map is being followed and executed with aggressive pace.
· Ensure improvements projects are well managed with sense of urgency, i.e. projects scope, objectives being properly defined, professional project team established and robust, sustainable results delivered.
Functional skills 专业技能:
· Must be able to work in Cross-Functional & Matrix Team structure.
· In-depth, practical, hands-on knowledge, experiences in Continuous Improvement, i.e. Lean and Six Sigma etc..
· Familiar with machinery Order to Delivery processes.
· Familiar with ERP will be a plus.
· Familiar with basic project management.
· Bachelor Degree or above.
· At least 10 years of work experience in the area of continuous improvement with measurable achievements