1. Monthly capital spendingtracking report; Responsible for check, verifynon-currentassets booking in SAP
2. Capitalspendingforecast on quarterly basis;
3. Preparation of capital spending forecast report in updated mood.
4. Beinga key personof IMP to manage capitalspending in systematic way.
5. Coordinate and support project managersin regards of projectspending;
6. Being a key consultant ofaccounting team regarding weekly cash flow forecast;
7. Controlling KPI calculationand analysis;
1) Education: Bachelor in accounting, or related. Master degree preferred.
2) Experience: 2yearrelevant working experienceinWOFEmanufacturing company
3)Solid knowledge of finance, accountinginIFRSand China GAAP
4) Knowledge of ERP systemsand SAP is a plus
5) Good inter-personal communications skills
6) Good command of English
7) Excellent graduate/post-graduate student is acceptable