Relationship and Technical Sales Management:
1. Sales Leadership
• Commits to achieving year-over-year margin growth
• Designs, supports and implements programs to create value at key customers
• Motivates and trains team to create exceptional performers
2. Key Account Planning and Execution
• Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities; negotiating and closing deals.
• Coordinates and enforces collections between clients and finance department
• Achieves sales operational objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
3. Performance Tracking and Risk Mitigation Planning
• Provides comparative analysis of budget to actual and historical performance
• Conducts risk analysis and contingency planning
4. Internal and External Reporting and Forecasting
• Clearly and precisely communicates to operations and the leadership team on risks, issues and opportunities; and provides resolutions, recommendations and execution plans accordingly.
• Prepares internal and external monthly reports
• Prepares monthly sales forecasting (Internal and External) specifying all o Short-Term Opportunities and Adjustments
o Long-Term Budgets and Opportunities
• Conducts and develops business cases and, provides commercial, operational and financial analysis
Prepares and develops proposal and presentation for internal and external meetings.
• Acts as a project leader to manage projects
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Language skills: High – In English, ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
The position requires a strong ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals and a strong ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Mathematical Skills: High – Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: High – Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills or software proficiencies required:
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Publisher, Excel)
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Strong quantitative, modeling and project management skills
• Frequent Travel within China
8 to 10 years of relevant experience
• Previous work experience in the aerospace industry (particularly materials) is a major plus