Key Account Manager
1. Establishes and develops OEM contacts at all levels to the assigned local Key Accounts in order to generate sustainable sales relations and to meet agreed commercial targets.
2. Plans sales volumes and potential of all potential Key Accounts / OEM assigned.
3. Coordinates the realization of assignments, and contributes to set up respective product developments, projects
4. May act as a point of contact to Key Accounts in commercial matters.
5. Analyzes the specific customer situation, and builds a sound network of stakeholders within Account
6. Negotiates proposals, in cooperation with other involved Professionals and Management.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. 5 years of OE Sales experience in a multinational automobile company，prefer commercial vehicle
2. College degree above in sales & marketing or related