- Set and improve R&D organisation in order to ensure quality in line with group expectation.
- Organize workload in order to ensure all team members are always fully loaded but not overloaded.
- Train & coach team members according to jobs need and if possible wishes from team members.
- Perform mid-year review and annual review for all mechanical team members.
- Follow employee career and training program.
- Pre-select candidates when we need to hire new R&D collaborators.
- Organize all task related to patent and HTC with technical support from « Technical Supervisor ».
- Manage and resolve conflict within mechanical team
- Minimum Mechanical Bachelor or equivalent degree. Master is an advantage.
- Good understanding in other technology.
- Fluent in Chinese and in English (both oral and writing), French is an advantage.
- 5 years of experience in mechanical R&D.
- 5 years of experience in Mechanical R&D team management in a foreigner enterprise (Swiss or German one is an advantage).
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and IT in general.
- Experience with planarization tools like Microsoft project.
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend