Manage & implement the day to day activities of mechanical team, focussed on managing people and implementing policies and strategies to meet the department’s objectives.
- Set and improve R&D organisation in order to ensure quality in line with group expectation.
- Organize workload in order to ensure all team members are always fully loaded but not overloaded.
- Train & coach team members according to jobs need and if possible wishes from team members.
- Perform mid-year review and annual review for all mechanical team members.
- Follow employee career and training program.
- Pre-select candidates when we need to hire new R&D collaborators.
- Organize all task related to patent and HTC with technical support from « Technical Supervisor ».
- Manage and resolve conflict within mechanical team
Develop machine functions
- Manage mechanical development projects and sub-projects.
- Insure smooth and steadily completion of maintenance tasks according to BUSF rules.
Manage product evolution in accordance with group strategy
- Manage and follow product evolution.
- Manage and follow obsolescence.
- Manage and follow speciality.
SPL Support in case of production matter
- Review and take decision for quality issue according to recommendation provided by « Technical Supervisor »
- Organize document adaptation in order to fit local production needs.
Support BSL R&D manager to establish, consolidate and support R&D evolution in China
- Help to size the R&D mechanical team to size requested by BSA and approved by GM.
- Identifies competences skills needed.