Job Title: Consultant/Senior Consultant-FMCG-Sales
Your job is to win & qualify retained and contingent vacancies. As an individual you are to identify, screen and qualify candidates and provide a short-list against a specific vacancy.
Your role is also to coaching and managing of Associate Consultant’s, Consultant’s in discipline focus and help them achieve target.
Client Side 客户方面
- You are to speak directly with current and potential new clients within your sector and analyze their recruitment needs.
- You are to negotiate suitable contracts with these clients.
- You will make sure that CVs presented to clients are fitting and presented professionally in a timely manner.
- You are to ensure client satisfaction by following the full candidate and client recruitment process including post placement care.
Candidate Side 候选人方面
- Identify candidates against specific Job Description (JD) .
- Identify candidates within a specific discipline, with a particular skill set / in a given location.
- Interview candidates – over the telephone / face to face depending on the level of seniority, and service level agreement with the client.
面试候选人 － 根据候选人级别及资历来决定通过电话还是面对面与 候选人进行面试，并与候选人就服务意向达成一致。
- Prepare a shortlist of screened candidates. You will be given a specific time frame in which you need to deliver the shortlist. This time frame will be dependent on the level of the position, the urgency of the role, and the service level agreement with the client.
- Once you have uncovered potential individuals you need to connect with them via email or over the phone to find out whether they would be interested, and for them to send in their CV for the specific position you are working on.
- Organize client interviews.
- Interview preparation & de-brief must take place with each candidate that the client wishes to see. All information should be logged onto RS, under the specific vacancy. 对每一个客户想面试的候选人都必须进行面试准备以及简报。
- Handling the offer negotiation, resignation preparation, and where required dealing with counter offers.
- Manage the total candidate experience until their start date and following up with the ‘placed’ candidate one-month after start date for the after-sales call.
Requirement would be:
- At least 2 years working experience, mainly focus on recruitment or search business.至少2年猎头或招聘工作经历。
- Relevant search or recruitment experience in particular area/sector/discipline. (e.g. sales/marketing, engineering, supply chain, etc.)
- Senior Consultant should have experience/skills to development his/her own client network.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent English in writing and speaking.