Our client is an international market leader with a portfolio of famous international brands. They are looking for a regional Oleochemical Sales and marketing manager to join the team in Singapore.
The role: (10,000 SGD)
Marketing the company's Oleochemicals Business profitably by maximizing reach-direct and indirect sales to APAC markets, New Product Development, Portfolio optimization and strong customer engagement based on strong oleochemicals market insights.
- Develop the sales and marketing strategy for the company's Oleo brands in APAC and present to Regional Director- SEA for review. This will involve development of an optimal product portfolio, identify markets/customers to grow access, appropriate pricing to deliver strategic goals of the company/business
- Contribute to the Annual Business Planning process through accurate revenue forecasting for the sales of Oleo products in APAC.
- Develop and execute robust Business Development focusing on key products and key geographies and devising strategies for thrust in each of these areas. (2-3-year time frame) working with R&D
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives to increase sales volume, including decisions on - Pricing- Geographies, accounts and product including Distributor management & Key Account Management strategies- Key variants for volume growth in products
- Monitor execution of the Business Development plan with focus on key products and geographies within APAC.
- Oversee key sales and marketing initiatives to ensure adherence to objectives on- Sales Volumes- Gross Contribution - Customer satisfaction
- Ensure on time collections with "nil" credit risk on receivables
- Develop market insight and analytic capabilities to proactively identify market trends /developments including competitor intelligence
- Ensure successful deployment of latest sales and marketing tools and technologies
- Interface with distributors & traders to understand the market trends and incorporate them in sales and marketing strategy.
- Communicate and agree on service levels with customers, in collaboration with the Operations Department
Technical skills required:
- Up to 6 - 10 years’ experience in the sales and marketing of oleochemicals/ chemical products
- Bachelor or Master of Science + MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- Proven ability to build, sustain, and influence relationships, at all levels of an organization
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Current understanding of the Oleochemicals industry, market, competition and customers
- Understanding of vegetable oils/commodity markets and risk management
- Knowledge of company’s strategy, structure and practices
- Strong conceptual, planning, and decision-making skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to invoke change
- Deep data analysis, planning and forecasting skills
- High degree of action orientation and proactiveness to quickly action tasks