· Hands-on experiences in performance installation and services
· Performance install marine navigation system, radar and communication system
· Evaluate and repair faulty mechanical system
· Troubleshoot marine electronic systems and navigation system
· Maintain updated knowledge of product and industry trends and methods.
· Maintain accurate records, both paper and electronic, related to billing, work orders and hours worked.
· Work with customer service department and customers for the effective and timely completion of projects.
· Maintain cleanliness on projects both during and after job completion.
· Work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions. Ability to comprehend and utilize technical services manuals and use them to facilitate repair and maintenance
· Be able to safely operate a variety of stationary or portable hand and power tools
· Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
· At least 3-5 years engineering experience in the marine/oil gas industries
· Experienced in coordinating and executing engineering projects
· Experienced in preparation of inspection records, provide decisions and final compilation
· Experienced commissioning and overhauling with industrial UPS is highly desired
· Able to travel extensively
· Ability to liaise with customers and build relationships
· Attend to sea trial as and when necessary
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Prepared analysis report to ship and vessel owner