· Management and improvement of the Engineering department;
· Make adequate resources available to timely perform the work;
· Regular contact with his/her employees and monitor/improve their motivation. Provide them with challenging work up to their capabilities.
· Provide personal guidance' adequate training' instructions and coaching to all personnel based on individual needs;
· Ensure that all work performed by the department meets the quality standards and professional standards. Make sure all procedures are fit for purpose and minimize offshore time' without compromising quality or safety;
· Maintain/improve efficiency' through using and developing standards for all repetitive tasks;
· Ensure that deadlines are met.
· Develop/control department planning;
· Contact with internal and external clients and be familiar with their requirements and make sure the department services meet their expectations;
· Stimulate innovative ideas and suggestions for improvement to methods and equipment;
· Provide input from engineering viewpoint to the management team;
· Obtain policy feedback from management team and implement these policies in the department;
· Initiate lessons learned sessions to enhance engineering process.
· Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience within the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry.
· Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
· Awareness and understanding of installation and design engineering calculations;
· Management skill;
· Must be willing to travel overseas subject to requirements and projects.
· Good command of English (written & oral)
· Excellent communication skills with all levels
· Possess own vehicle & travel within Singapore & overseas traveling might be required
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.