· conduct analysis on vessel’s
· Performance all kind services on marine vessel or ship engines
· hull performance;
· propulsion performance;
· propulsion engine performance;
· performance of non-propulsive machinery systems and
bench marking of the vessel’s performance.
· Manage and execute Performance Management projects for vessel owner from proposal stage through completion ensuring scope, time, budget and quality.
· Liaise and build relationship with vessel owner and ship owner.
· Conduct analysis on client’s vessel as indicated in above.
software development to automate the analytical processes in instrumentation, data-logging, data integrity checks, data management infrastructure,
· formulation of vessel performance indicators, which may involve applied research activities
· continuous improvement of the process of vessel performance analyses and the related automated process;
· build and lead a team of vessel performance analysts.
· Bachelor degree in Marine Engineering or Naval Architecture; or alternatively, Certified Chief Engineer or Master Mariner.
· Experience: minimum 3 years of experience in vessel performance analysis; consideration will be given to relevant areas of experience where direct experience in vessel performance analysis is lacking.
· Relevant experience such as engine vendors in engine diagnostic and performance with coating vendors in assessing anti-fouling coating performance
· At least 5 years of related experience in the marine industry.
· Skill sets excellent skills, MS Office software development knowledge ,VBA, Mathcad, MATLAB,