Our client is a dynamic, fast-growing software company whose list of clients includes major global financial institutions and corporations. They offer a complete line of engineering tools in the risk management, compliance and financial control area.
As a result of an expansion the company is looking for an experienced professional to fill the position of a:
Lead Implementation Consultant
· The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the implementation of its software at clients
· As a result, he/she must be capable of quickly learning how to use the product
· The chosen candidate will also be confident at interacting with clients, eliciting requirements and providing the inputs needed to tailor implementations to business requirements
· He/she must be a good team player who has the ability to guide a team through technical/implementation issues
· The role will involve travel throughout Europe.
· At least 4-5 years of software development/maintenance experience in a client-facing role
· Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
· Proficient in database concepts - preferably Oracle and/or MS SQL Server. Should be well-versed in writing SQLs, JOINs, SQL Performance Tuning, DB Concepts like Indexes, Triggers
· Good technical attitude
· Knowledge of Java is an advantage
· Must have experience of leading a team
· A background in the financial industry (regulatory/ statistical reporting) is beneficial
· Good communication, analytical and reasoning skills
· Basic project monitoring/management skills.