Job Title: General Manager- Spain
Client: Agriculture/Dairy/Fishing, Spain
Salary: EUR175,000.00 (Flexible)
The role would be responsible for setting up the green field business operations of the groups
Olive Oil business in Spain for sourcing and selling olive and olive oils in the international
The key responsibilities would include:
- Build up a profitable business operation for sourcing and selling of olives and oil export from Spain.
- Create the framework and infrastructure for efficient sourcing of olives & olive oil in Spain by forming business relationships with cooperatives and large business partners (farms) for efficient sourcing of desired quantities as per the company's business plans.
- Establish and run the commercial business operations for selling/exporting the commodity sourced in line with the business plan to ensure profitable operations.
- Provide keen business insights for long term growth including forming of strategic relationships and potential acquisitions.
Experience : The role requires a person having :
- Very rich experience with at-least 12 -18 years in companies engaged in sourcing and selling of olive & olive oils in spain.
- Must have been in business leadership position influencing both sourcing of the product and commercial operations.
- Must speak Spanish and have existing relationships with suppliers and an understanding of the financial and legal requirements for export of olives and olive oil from Spain.
The role would report to the CEO Olive Oil business of the group who is based in UAE. The
incumbent would be responsible for starting the business from ground up. The role would initially be