In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have;
a) A Master’s degree in a relevant scientific discipline from a well-regarded Western University
b) 8 years + experience in Food Product development and commercialisation, managing a portfolio of projects in a multinational consumer food company and in a Multi-cultural virtual environment.
c) Fluency in English language is a must, Spanish working knowledge is desirable
· Evidence of international exposure and sensitivity to the varied market needs and business cultures within an international group.
· Evidence of having developed and implemented successfully food products and processes of commercial relevance.
· Knowledge and experience in multiple technology platforms used for snacks processing , such as baking, extrusion, drying, frying etc. is highly desired
· Evidence of excellent project management skills
· Evidence of working and networking effectively in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams in a virtual working environment
· Proven ability of capitalizing on external forces to drive business results
· Exhibits resiliency and quickly adapts when faced with changing or competing priorities; demonstrates flexibility in learning and approach
· Evidence of good analytical skills – can see underlining or hidden problems and patterns and identifying solutions creatively and with speed
· Results oriented.
· Good business acumen. Ability to relate to business peers and make business connection possibilities.
· Evidence of ability of being able to build team spirit; and faces difficult situations with tenacity and calm.
· Excellent communication skills, written and oral;