Wer are searching a Export Control, located in Spain.
- Establish relationships with business leaders and stakeholders as necessary to support the company's business plans while ensuring compliance with export regulations.
- Determine the jurisdiction and classification for a range of products, technology, software and technical services/support. This includes differentiation between what is defense/munitions from dual-use/commercial trade activities.
- Partner with customers and suppliers as needed to determine the export compliance requirements of third party technical data and software.
- Educate and guide internal customers on information requirements for license and agreement applications.
- Develop and submit TAAs and/or other licenses to appropriate regulatory agency.
University Degree in Law or Bachelor in Business Administration (B.B.A.) from four-year College or university.
Master in Export will be a plus.
Skills and Experience:
Minimum of 3 years of experience with Export Control
Proved experience in dealing with ITAR/EAR regulations (Deep knowledge in EAR/ITAR regulations as a must)
Effective communications skills in English.