We ara looking for a Fraud Analyst with at least 3 years of experience in consulting projects and working within analysis and process improvements. Experience related to fraud prevention/fraud analytics will be considered as advantage. This position is based in Madrid, Spain.
Our client is a market leading provider of short-term loans to customers.
Main duties & resposibilities:
- Evaluate, analyze and leverage a range of statistical and written information in order to recommend, review and implement decisions that will have a positive impact on the P&L for these;
- Communicate to 4Finance countries any changes & patterns in loan application traffic or rejection increase because of Automated Fraud Management systems. Ongoing monitoring of production numbers on every day basis.
- Support our client countries to:
- investigate accounts displaying suspicious activity flagged by system, Customer Case or Debt Collection;
- perform forensic and fraud-audits during on-site visits, setting audits, execute them, analyze the results and present to senior management;
- Interact to local data providers – credit bureaus, fraud prevention services etc.
- set up and control manual verification process, develop and deliver the constructive feedback and fraud prevention training to the team;
- Analyze rejection reasons because of fraud, communicate findings with senior management;
- Support IT teams on technical requirement definition for establishment and improvement of Automated Fraud Management systems;
- Perform analysis of current and historic data (e.g. authorizations, write off data) to keep systems at the cutting edge of fraud detection, the ability to identify fraud trends and escalate appropriately;
- Work in projects on process improvements in cooperation with project team - Customer care, Debt Collection, IT, Lean, Legal.
At least 3 years proved experience in consulting projects and working within analysis and process improvements. Experience related to fraud prevention/fraud analytics will be considered as advantage.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Finance
Fluent in English and Spanish.
Strong communication skills with the confidence and ability to challenge business processes where appropriate;
Excellent attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy;
Conceptual problem solving skills;
Effective stakeholder management and influencing skills;
Extravert personality with ability to design and run proactive project such as "mystery shopper" and on site fraud audit visits.
If you are interested in this position, apply and we will surely contact you.