As a professional Tester, you will join a talented and experienced project delivery team. You will participate in the development of one of our client Payments project implementations based on its Open Payments Framework. You will be pivotal in guaranteeing the quality of deliveries towards business users of this application.
- Join a team staffed with talented experts in banking and finance.
- Work in a state of the art technology environment (Service-Oriented Architecture, J2EE, EJB, Hibernate, JUnit, Web Services …)
- Very innovative and challenging global environment.
- Analyze requirements / design documents.
- Develop test cases and execute them in a functional test environment.
- Design, create and manage test data.
- Control and complete coherence between Requirements / use cases and test scenario’s.
- Deliver agreed testing within tight timeframes.
- Meet and exceed quality requirements of product under test.
- Execute QA tasks and documentation.
- Raise, manage and track quality issues.
- Work on test automation using industry standard tools.
- At least 5 – 10+ years strong functional testing experience of core financial products with web interfaces. Payments experience with knowledge of SEPA, SWIFT, NACHA and FEDWIRE is strongly preferred.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science required and also certified in software testing (ISTQB /ISEB).
- Ability to design detailed test cases from requirements and functional design documents (Use Case experience beneficial).
- Good Knowledge of Mercury ALM required.
- Ability to prepare and manage complex test data (SQL, XML and flat files).
- Exposure to XML and XSD validation required.
- Knowledge of SQL and querying of databases.
- Ability to execute tests in a JAVA/SOA environment and review results in related application logs.
- Good understanding of Unix and Unix scripting.
- Must have experience with defect tracking tools (ideally JIRA) and the ability to report, manage and retest defects independently.
- Good communication skills and able to discuss and manage issues with Developers and Business analysts.
- If possible experience in test automation development would be beneficial (Selenium).
- Ability to work on projects independently and as part of a team as necessary.
- Commitment and responsibility to meet tight deadlines whilst still completing tasks to a high quality and with attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, enthusiastic and energetic for this exciting client facing banking roles
- Spanish and Business English required.
- Role is based in Madrid, Spain.