As a Business Analyst, you will join a talented and experienced payment team. You will participate in the functional specification payment processing platform that enables financial institutions with acquiring, monitoring, netting and clearing functions for their payments systems of our client.
Our client is an innovative financial technology company that actively supports many global financial institutions to meet their payments unification goals through its pure SOA Open Payment Framework (OPF). Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, the company facilitates banks and financial organizations in their provision of payments services, whether they be Card, ACH, Branch, Bulk, High Care or International payment transactions.
- Translate the customer requirements into functional and non-functional specifications
- Participate in and facilitate customer/product requirements meetings and work together with the customer/Product department towards the most optimal functional solution
- Deliver time estimations
- Assist the systems analysts and engineering team in the functional implementation by providing clear and unambiguous specifications to enable them to produce quality software that meets defined product requirements. Participate in the review of designs produced by systems analysts and engineers
- Develop and manage use case models and supporting specifications, and contribute to and review domain object models
- Participate in UI designs and review
- Provide clarifications and support to the Test team during test scenario derivation and testing processes
- Deliver functional training to the customer and colleagues
- Proven experience in payments is a must, between 3-5 years in International Payments or in one of the following: SEPA (Direct Debits and/or Credit Transfers), UK Faster Payments, ACH/Clearing Houses, SWIFT Payments
- At least 5 years software experience writing functional specifications in the domain of business process modeling and interactive web application based on software products.
- Good knowledge of software development processes and QA methodologies, be ready to do some QA activities according to needs of projects.
- Excellent UML knowledge. Working knowledge of BPMN highly desirable. Proven experience with Rational Rose and/or Enterprise Architect is a plus
- Experience with JSP, XML and HTML and other web technology standards recommended
- Good social contacts, team player
- Willingness to travel
- A pro-active ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Self-disciplined and motivated
- Ability to prioritize and self manage time and tasks
- Very committed: will require very strong commitments at peak times
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- You will be based in Madrid, Spain
To CONTACT ME, please send me an email at RLlamas@antal.com