Quality Development Technician for German Market
- Analyze the quality specifications include in the Requirements Specifications of the supplier in order to ensure its fulfillment
- Create and complete the quality documentation in accordance with the company and the customer requirements, including the control plans and transfer documentation to the final production plant
- Coordination of testing in internal and external laboratory, monitoring cost and delivery time.
- Assist Tooling and Product engineers with the required analysis for part maturation
- Design concept for Gauge / Checking fixture with the customer and follow up the construction of the tool.
- Participate in the development of the FMEAs.
- PPAP creation, submissions and updates for new products
- Ensure the quality of pre-series shipments.
- Manage claims and returns of parts from customers.
What we offer
- Opportunity to develop in an international company with around 1.400 employees
- Excellent learning opportunities in a friendly corporate climate and motivating team
- Social package
- Professional trainings
Who we are looking for
- Degree in an engineering discipline preferred although consideration will be given based off previous experience
- Minimum 3 years´ experience as quality development engineer in automotive industry, with Good knowledge of Quality Engineering processes
- Experience in the practical application of Quality tools (8D, Root Cause Analysis, FMEA, Quality Control Plans …)
- Experience in plastic Injection Moulding is preferred
- Language skills – German and English advanced required
- Task completion oriented.
- Knowledge and skill in working in high pressure situations
- Driving license
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend
Ángela de los Heros