Our client has become a global innovator of premium protective solutions for smartphone and tablet devices. The company’s mission to protect, connect and enable a mobile world is executed through its popular high quality and innovative brands. The cmpany was named one of “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes Magazine and one of the "Healthiest Companies to Work for in America" by Greatist.
The Retail Account Manager is a sales & marketing driven role responsible for business development and maintaining long-term strategic relationships with key partners throughout the Sweden as well as some key strategic Pan-Nordic customers. This candidate will be responsible to proactively grow the awareness and penetration into targeted retail accounts increasing their profile and maximising all profit opportunities within these accounts ensuring achievement of agreed targets
We are looking for high energy, outgoing person who naturally command a presence, enjoys working with people and willing to work hard and have fun along the way.
- Create and maintain a 1st class strategic plan to develop partnerships with retail and telco customers based in the Nordics region across all sales and operational channels
- Build sales pipelines, prospect for and qualify new leads and identify new opportunities in existing channels
- Develop and maintain a long-term strategic relationship with our Channel Partners in Sweden as well as the Nordic region
- Collaborate with channel partners to exchange selling strategies and marketing information as well as coordinating and executing Local/Pan Nordic campaigns
- Work with the channel partners to maintain efficient stock levels, track shipment and meet end reseller requirements ensuring that the right products are available and on hand at our partners
- Secure sales out reporting from the accounts to make sure we are doing the right thing with each account based on data
- Manage sell in, sell out and new product introduction
- Upsell the products product portfolio within targeted accounts
- Profile and develop an in-depth knowledge of customers and profit opportunities
- Work closely with the Product Managers and Vendors feeding back retail requirements and driving demand.
- Educate the channel partners on the company’s sales ethos and instructing end sales reps on how to maximize sales
- Travel to trade show appearances to meet with Customers and Partners throughout Sweden and the Nordic region.
- Increase brand awareness and educate customers at all levels about the products
- Assist in sales forecasting and the development of operational plans and system
- Maintain detailed customer records, manage and track leads, sales, KPI’s and metrics using online CRM tools
- Participate in promotional events and trade shows in support of sales and marketing initiatives, creating Customer value and business growth in targeted channels
- Team up with Marketing to produce successful sales campaigns. Measure and report on activities and campaign results
- Consult and advise Customers about products and product uses, while emphasizing product features and demonstrating technical knowledge of our products
- Coordinate and lead product training classes to medium and large groups in multiple locations in the retail channel, utilizing the relationships with customers to follow up on sales training needs
- Ensure that all clients receive the highest possible customer service
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on retail level sales experience with focus on new account acquisition (Sales Hunter) and revenue growth, in a high growth/small team environment within the Nordics Region
- Minimum 4 years’ experience managing large retail accounts within the Nordics Region
- Knowledge of various sales channel within the Consumer Electronics space, ideally within the mobile phone industry
- Demonstrated history of accomplishment in the areas of retail sales and distribution
- An excellent track record of achieving and exceeding challenging sales targets while ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- An in-depth knowledge and track record of prospecting, advancing and closing sales using highly structured processes.
- Knowledge of individual contacts buying processes and decision making criteria
- Understand how large organisations work, how to get things done through formal channels and informal networking
- In-depth knowledge of new business development using a robust sales process
- Ability to work independently and adapt quickly to change
- Exercise superior professional judgment to do what is right for the company and the customer at all times
- Ability to work independently and be part of a remote team
- Fluent written and oral English & Swedish
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full clean driving licence
- Ideally based in the Stockholm area