Qualification : ICWA
Industry : Real Estate
Work Location : Surat
Reporting: Strong line to CFO and Doted to CEO/President of Vertical
· Handle Costing exercise from starting of the project and set the monitoring system on budget utilization at various stages of real Estate Projects
· Ledger Scrutiny & Variance Analysis for Balance sheet & Profit & Loss Account.
· Work and align costing part of various departments and consider in overall costing of the project
· Finalization & Consolidation of Subsidiary & Associated Company.
· Prepare MIS
· Variance analysis to be done on periodic basis. (Monthly/quarterly etc. as per industry norms)
· Internal Control teams to overview the transactions of the organisation.
· Budgetary Control
· Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and
· checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
· Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc
· Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
· Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports.
· Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review On the basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
· Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal PMT team as and when
· Must Have working Knowledge SAP FI and CO.