I've got a exciting opportunity to work for a growing FMCG client of mine based in West London.
My client work within an vibrant and exciting sector which they are a big name in. This opportunity is for a Digital Marketing Manager to work with some household brands and work on exciting projects!
If you're in the marketing for a new challenge or know a Digital Marketing Manager who is - then please apply!
- Work alongside the Digital leader to deliver all internal & external projects on the digital roadmap.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Managing website navigation, onsite search and taxonomy to increase conversion rate.
- Produce weekly trade reporting analysis, sharing insights on WoW & YoY performances.
- Ownership of PLP, product descriptions, accurate product recommendations etc. on PDP.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 4 years of digital analytics experience in digital business or digital agency preferably in eCommerce and/or Consumer Electronics
- Understanding of user experience and consumer experience that drives customer acquisition, conversion, and retention
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.