My client is looking for an E-Commerce Manager who will lead a small online team in order to maximise revenue and growth on online sales channels.
Salary: Up to £35,000
- Working closely with board members and product buying groups to make decisions that will support online sales growth.
- Developing and implementing plans to grow online business
- Managing online product portfolio for marketplaces
- Managing of the online retail operation including inventory/stock management, logistics and distribution management
- Optimising merchandising and new product launches online
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience within Marketing
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.