Our client is looking for a French speaking Major Accounts Sales Support Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of their strategic objectives by actively engaging with all areas of the business providing support to a diverse and ambitious sales team and becoming part of a vibrant and charismatic department.
You will need to provide;
- The provision of administrative support to the Major Accounts, tendering process and as required, to the Bid team leader, Major Account Managers & Business Development.
- Liaison with complimentary departments across the business to gather information required to complete tender response.
- Responsibility to provide support around quoting and pricing for tenders and contracts.
Development & Process
- The development of business relationships with dealer networks and territory teams, to support Major Accounts.
- The development of all documentation and supporting materials for Major Accounts.
What do we need for this role?
The Major Accounts Sales Support Coordinator will be a great team player, analytical with strong communication skills and be highly organised along with the following:
- Advanced Excel skills (essential).
- Strong Microsoft Word and Outlook skills
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- High level of commercial awareness gained through work experience, ideally in a sales environment.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Working knowledge of InDesign would be advantageous.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Fluency in French(essential).
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.