Antal International is currently recruiting for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to work on a large Data Center Project, based in Malmö, Sweden, for a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquires through requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to the site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit trail
- Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction schedule.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure the correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover.
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction schedule.
Managing the projects:
- Ensure that the Health and Safety, Environment and quality procedures are followed and adequate records maintained.
- Develop a project-specific quality plan.
- Work with the project manager and project teams to review and manage the project from inception to handover.
- Undertake regular meetings with the supply chain to maintain progress and to ensure resources are matched to the construction schedule.
- To liaise with the project manager and prepare the project closeout report.
Managing the people:
- Review with the project manager the allocation of resources and to review progress.
- Review and ensure that the site based personnel have the correct training and valid certificate for the project.
- Motivate the team on site.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Engineering Qualification (BEng minimum)
- 3-5 year experience in a similar role
- Data Centre experience would be beneficial
- Commercial understanding
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Knowledge of the team- their strengths and their weaknesses
It is a condition of employment that you are available to travel to or work at any of the Company’s work locations, project sites or company offices in Ireland, UK or Europe.
Send your CV at email@example.com. Details at: +447498065413.