Network Security Engineer
Bern - Switzerland
Swiss subsidiary of a leading European ICT services provider, the company delivers to a wide variety of clients and industry sectors, solutions and services with a focus on Unified Communications and Collaboration Technologies, enterprise networking and workspace management.
The company offers a challenging opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment with modern working conditions, within a skilled and motivated team.
- Define the architecture of network security solutions based on Cisco, Checkpoint, Ironport, Fortinet.
- Project implementations / extensions in the environment of Cisco, Checkpoint, Ironport, Fortinet.
- Development of technical and operational specifications for operations.
- Implement customer requirements in their networks.
- Carry out security checks.
- Keeping the documentation continuously updated.
- Take part in the Piquet (on-call service).
- You have a practical experience in the installation, configuration and operation of security solutions based on Cisco, Checkpoint, Ironport, Fortinet and other network security devices.
- You possess certifications : CCSP or CCSA (Security).
- You are willing to work off-business working hours and sometimes at night or on weekends.
- You are customer-oriented, able to work independently, with a high degree of quality.
- You speak German and English fluently. Knowledge of French is an advantage.