SENIOR SUPPORT ENGINEER MICROSOFT UC
Our client is a leading global ICT services provider in Switzerland and in Europe, with a focus on Unified Communication and Collaboration (UCC) technologies.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to work in an innovative and dynamic environment within a truly international company with excellent development and career opportunities.
- Located in the region of Bern, the role includes :
- 2nd level, and some 3rd level, support with focus on Microsoft Unified Communications (Lync / Skype for Business) for national and international customers.
- Customer support, including Root Cause Analysis.
- Execution of Move, Add and Change Requests, as well as recording of patches and updates.
- Initiating and monitoring escalation to 3rd level support and field service.
- Creation and development of a documentation system and Knowledge Base articles.
- Participating to the standby/piquet service.
- Has a Degree in computer science and several years of experience.
- Experience of the Microsoft UC environment (Lync / Skype for Business) as well as a good knowledge of the Windows environment (OS, ADDS, Exchange and SCCM).
- Solid Virtualization Skills (VMware and HyperV).
- Knowledge of AudioCodes, Verba and Kurmi is desirable.
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Latest Microsoft Certifications (MCSA / E).
- Flexible, reliable, with strong self-initiative abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication in French, English and ideally German.