Swiss subsidiary of a leading European ICT services provider, the company delivers to a wide variety of clients and industry sectors, solutions and services with a focus on Unified Communications and Collaboration Technologies, enterprise networking and workspace management.
The company offers an exciting opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment with advanced working conditions and training opportunities, within a skilled and motivated team.
- Technical lead in the security team.
- Monitoring and operating security devices (firewalls, etc.) for major customers.
- Conducting reviews and tests of the security solutions/devices.
- Constantly updating the documentation.
- Creating security policies for IT solutions.
- Collaborating in the development of new solutions and evaluation of new products.
- Supporting clients' projects.
- Providing support to the network team.
- You have a practical experience in installing, configuring and operating security solutions, based on Cisco ASA / WSA / ESA, Fortinet, Checkpoint and other network security devices.
- You have an interest in constantly learning new technologies and the desire to progress professionally.
- You have a proven experience in servicing complex technical infrastructures.
- You are a team-player, equally able to work independently.
- You speak fluently German and English, OR French and English (or, even better, the 3 languages).