Full Stack Fintech Developer
You are an experienced full stack developer looking to join a young vibrant company pioneering online finance internationally. You want to a join a dynamic, talented team determined to set new standards in the global fintech eco system at the beginning of the journey of establishing themselves as a future pace setter in the industry.
Essential duties & responsibilities :
- Developing and maintaining front end website architectures and backend applications
- Contribute to the application development lifecycle from specifications to delivery
- Designing and developing APIs
- Working with the graphic design team for web design features.
- Designing and developing security and data protection measures.
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Supporting the company’s technical roadmap
Qualifications & Requirements
- Swiss resident with valid work status
- Degree in computer science, Engineering, or equivalent IT related fields.
- 3 years + Key Tools Experience
- Familiarity with Java Script frameworks, MySQL or Postgres.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate with all teams within the company
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work in cross functional groups
This position is based in the Swiss Romand region.
Contact Peter Wharton
Antal International Geneva