For international product company, leader in IoT field, we are looking for a:
Senior Software Architect Engineer
He/She will be in charge of collaborating to define architecture, design and tests of integrated software enterprise platforms.
- Collaborate with other teams to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software and solutions;
- Design the architecture of complex back-end distributed systems for IoT platforms encompassing the system architecture, from field devices to back-end / front-end platforms;
- Develop applications and software components for back-end and communication middleware, running on embedded Linux platforms and Linux server;
- Enhance application performance with extensive use of high-performance computing technologies and distributed database;
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design and adherence to software and architecture requirement specifications.
Qualifications and experiences
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline;
- Minimum 10 years in software development out of which minimum 5 years of experience with same responsibilities as required by this position;
- Proven experience in architecture definition and software development on Linux and Linux embedded operating systems;
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process (SDLC), methodologies, quality and performance metrics: lifecycle, quality assurance and design for testability, continuous integration and continuous deployment technologies, Agile scrum methodology;
- Ability to identify and define requirements for an IoT platform and applications;
- Knowledge about DevOps technologies, such as docker and configuration languages;
- Hands-on technical background that enables to easily interact and give guidance to software developers and architects.
- Flexible, able to prioritise activities and managing time efficiently, meeting the deadlines;
- Excellent problem solving approach, high level of commitment and ability to manage pressure;
- Able to work cross-functionally in dynamic and international environments and to work effectively and independently with all levels of the organization and clients;
- Effective communication skills and proficient in English language.