Antal is a multinational company, one of the main leaders in the sector, which operates globally in the field of research, selection, recruitment and management of ICT and other projects.
For an important customer of ours, a leading company in the IoT field, we are looking for:
Senior Project - Product Manager (IoT – Novazzano)
We are looking for an experienced and skilled professional to lead the responsibilities of Project and Product management by conducting market research, generating product and solution requirements, determining specifications, development schedule, pricing and integrated schedule of time and resources for product and solution introduction to the market as well as to take full responsibility as project manager on company’s developments.
Act as connection between market and R&D: gathering and analyse data and business intelligence from sales, customers, prospects, competitors, industry analysts, etc and use this data to inform and steer the evolution of the product lifecycle.
Advocate the company’s choice as of product decisions with sales, customers, market as the best possible choice in terms of effective response to market requests and direction.
Manage the whole project/product life cycle:
- Personally own and manage the complete technical and organizational life cycle of new products/solutions/services development;
- Work with Sales & Marketing and R&D Organizations to generate, refine and seal product and solution requirements/ features/improvements, BOM and costs – with ongoing updates over the product lifecycle up to a smooth EOL phase;
- Work with Sales & Marketing Organization to support bid response and provide technical references and information for regular sales activities;
- Support regular availability and update of technical and business competitive analysis
- Provide input for product certification strategy and Interact and support QA for subsequent activities, assuring coherence of validation, certifications, documentation and transition;
- Interact with engineers, IP team and patent attorneys to ensure product patenting and protection activities, manage and plan costs;
- Support participation to grants and sponsored activities, managing related development projects
- Ensure an excellent communication flow with all the relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Follow up with the different parties involved in projects (such as internal teams and external suppliers) to secure on time and in scope deliverables;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques, including proper risk management, and escalate to upper management if required – ensuring achievement of the typical most relevant development targets (quality, cost, timing).
- University degree in computer science, electronic engineering, telecommunications or equivalent discipline.
- 5-8+ years relevant experience in Project and Product Management in IT organizations.
- Proven work experience in product and project management on development of multi-disciplinary integrated solution of hardware, software and services
- Knowledge of the Agile product development methodology
- Knowledge of project management methodology and good understanding of project life-cycles and communication plans
- Ability to act as highly organised project team leader, able to work effectively and independently with all levels of the organization, customers and suppliers.
- Sound interpersonal communications skills with an understanding of cultural diversity;
- Flexible and able to accommodate fast priority changes
- Proficient in English
Excellent problem-solving attitude and proven track record in solving network and system issues;
- Flexibility, ability to prioritize activities and to efficiently manage time, meeting challenging deadlines;
- Ability to work cross-functionally in dynamic and international environments and to work effectively and independently with all levels of the organization.
- Professional experiences in software/hardware/system development or network/system engineering are a plus.
• The opportunity to work in a highly dynamic, flexible, multinational environment, interacting with different cultures and nationalities;
• The unique experience of cooperating to innovative technological projects.