Antal is a multinational company, one of the main leaders in the sector, which operates globally in the field of research, selection, recruitment and management of ICT and other projects.
For an important customer of ours, a leading company in the IoT field, we are looking for:
Senior Technical Writer - IoT (Novazzano)
He/she will gather, develop and help disseminating technical information among customers, designers, and manufacturers in structured and usable way by creating, updating and maintaining all necessary documents, manuals and procedures.
He/she will also collaborate with the marketing team to write journal articles, whitepapers, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily.
- Work with engineering, marketing and sales to determine the needs of end users of technical documentation, take the lead in gathering all the necessary information, organize and write the documents, owning the whole process including granting the necessary reviews by key stakeholders to deliver the final document. Said documents may include: instruction / user / installation manuals, technical datasheets, grant proposals, invention reports, RFPs, operating instructions, how-to manuals, assembly instructions, “frequently asked questions” pages, video manuals or online content;
- Manage the document lifecycle along with products updates or new needs arousal;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to write journal articles, whitepapers, and other supporting; documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily;
- Collaborate with the European IP management team to ensure proper delivery of invention reports, and support the management of claims, amends and changes to filing;
- University degree in engineering, computer science, telecommunications
- 3-5-year experience as a technical writer
- Solid and fluent English skills, both written and spoken
- Italian, French and German are a plus
- Sound interpersonal communications skills with an understanding of cultural diversity;
- Flexible and able to accommodate fast priority changes
- Proficient in English
- Ability to structure information and processes in orderly systems
- Sound communication and writing skills complemented by orientation to detail and imagination: a technical writer must be able to take complex, technical information and translate it for non-expert recipients; create instructions detailed enough for others to follow; think about procedures or documents in a way that others would think about them and can benefit from them;
- Flexible, able to prioritise activities and managing time efficiently, meeting the deadlines.
• The opportunity to work in a highly dynamic, flexible, multinational environment, interacting with different cultures and nationalities;
• The unique experience of cooperating to innovative technological projects.