Job Title: Manager, Talent Management
Client: Banking Institution
Salary: Excellent Salary + Benefits
Experience: Minimum 5 Years+ Relevant Experience
- Design, develop, implement and evaluate various talent management programs based on best practices and workforce demographic trends.
- Maintain and enhance performance management tools and related processes, including project planning, execution of performance management processes throughout the year, communication, ongoing process improvement and effective integration of current and future systems.
- Responsible for developing training and communication programs aimed at aligning employee activities with performance management practices and organizational goals.
- Produce tools and resources for individual development planning and career development.
- Conduct competency profiling and other needs assessment methods to identify and prioritize organizational development needs.
- Partner with Business and Strategic development department to handle system-wide or institution specific organizational development initiatives such as organizational restructuring.
- May take a lead role in managing and completing special projects.
- Assist with design, development and content evaluation of leadership development initiatives including workshops, training sessions and programs.
- Assist with design and facilitation of learning and development solutions to support strategic initiatives.
- Assist in group facilitation, training and presentation to various organizational audiences related to enhance tools and processes.
- Evaluate and recommend adoption of existing change, process improvement and project management methodologies.
- Work closely with Human Resources colleagues and key stakeholders to coordinate and improve talent management processes related to recruitment, assessment, on-boarding, performance management and training & development.
- Partners with Talent Management Analyst to provide reports to management on success of various programs designed to enhance employee performance.
- Provide coordination and logistics support to the Talent/Leadership Review Process.
- Assess readiness and obstacles to change and determine optimal pathways and methods to accomplish changes.