Job Title: ED Business Development Roles
Client: Banking Institution
Location: 1O African Countries
Salary: Competitive Package
Reports to: Country CEO
- Responsible for the Wholesale, Public Sector, Retail (including branches) and Digital Banking Sales businesses for the country.
- Develop sales strategies to acquire and maintain clients for Wholesale, Public Sector, Retail and Digital Banking businesses in coordination with product and sales teams.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key customers and prepare various vertical market strategies to enhance growth.
- Track and monitor existing and emerging opportunities and develop alliances to ease conversion, wallet share growth and service offerings to clients/ customers.
- Prepare and document all market plans and drive to convert the plans to value.
- Analyze and prepare forecasts and estimates for various selling procedures as well as measure and assess the profitability of the relationships.
- Work closely with other/ relevant key stakeholders to drive trade and other businesses.
- Provide support to Relationship Managers/ Officers in the expansion and deepening of relationships for the bank.
- Provide required training for in-country Relationship Managers/ Officers to generate adequate value.
- Develop and secure approval for the relevant business strategies and ensure effective implementation in line with approved budget
- Manage overall performance on revenue, profitability and growth of the business lines for the country.
- Ensure adequate resourcing at all levels of the different businesses and coach/ motivate employees to effectively execute the strategic decisions to meet corporate goals for the bank.
- Ensure desirable performance against budget.
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements for the bank.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Country CEO or Board.