· You are a top motivated and ambitious personality.
· You have a technical education in machine engineering, automation or plant engineering on
bachelor or master level as well as some years of work experience.
· The ability to use your theoretical and practical back ground to successful improve and
develop existing and new product lines to customer’s satisfaction.
· Excellent English and good MS-office skills as well as experience in 3D CAD applications
complete your profile.
In this role you are sub project leader in a small team jointly responsible for the successful
improvement, further and new development of our various lines.
· develop new assembly groups, machines and equipment for decorating aluminium cans,
tubes and screw caps.
· bring new ideas and transfer them into market-ready products within the budget and
· monitor activities and tendencies on the market and find out their needs and
· communicate, coordinate and organize depending on your instruction between our
locations in Europe, Thailand and India as well with external partners.
· Occasional customer visits around the world.